Dark Angels Jedi Order

Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy RolePlaying clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Voice-Activated Helmet Communicator + Tech Bow

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xarav Matoa

PostSubject: Voice-Activated Helmet Communicator + Tech Bow   Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:29 am

I require a large set of voice activated communicators for my helmets that can be adjusted on a few different channels. I would also like to ask for a bow specialized for my padawan as a gift. It needs to be durable, and powerful, with a crosshair and perhaps something to make it usable in melee.

Thank you in advance my friends.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leenik Shodu

PostSubject: Re: Voice-Activated Helmet Communicator + Tech Bow   Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:15 pm

Bow for your Padawan is finished and you can pick it up in the cantina at our dorms. Our droid should have it. I left a room for future modifications, like adding scope or bayonet. Bow is made out of special steel which is very lide but perfectly solid and resistant against water and most corrosives.

Helmets are still being taken care of right now Engineers finished just two of them. If you want to test them out pick them at the same place as your padawan's bow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: Voice-Activated Helmet Communicator + Tech Bow   Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:13 pm

There are three now I done one last night
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Voice-Activated Helmet Communicator + Tech Bow   

Back to top Go down

Voice-Activated Helmet Communicator + Tech Bow
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1